We are looking for someone with the experience creating WordPress based sites that utilizes WP as a CMS as well as a blogging platform. Must have excellent CSS skills and be able to create supper tight templates from an existing HTML based site. This project does not have to be done on-site, but I would require you to be in a friendly time zone to NYC 🙂
Senior Interactive Designer
You will be responsible for working with the creative director, strategist and Information architect to design, and implement beautiful, functional designs.
Fusebox promotes and maintains a casual creative and modern work environment.
- Create compelling interface designs that speak to and complement the creative direction of an online project.
- Concept to completion
- Understands typography and print applications
- Work independently and in a team environment
- Perform under tight deadlines
- Lives breaths design
- Expert in: Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash
- Detail oriented
- Semantic cross browser markup
- Good communications skills
- Drupal knowledge
- WordPress knowledge
- A sense of humor
- Must love dogs
We are looking for a .NET developer with enterprise experience that can work onsite for a 3 month project, longer term is possible. apply here.
Description as follows:
As a .NET Programmer, you will be responsible for creating robust and scalable systems. The ideal candidate will have experience working within a results-oriented team based environment.
- Full life cycle development, with a focus on architecting and developing integrated e-business solutions
- Assess technology and best practices and implement for our clients
- Keep pace with changes in technology, such as the latest .NET innovations and best practices
- Timely completion of projects, and, whenever necessary, working extra hours to ensure these deadlines are met
- Produce results independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Work effectively with, Internet professionals including designers, technologists, programmers, and developers
- 2+ years experience programming in .NET
- Microsoft Certification a plus
- Experience with Java, JSP, .NET, UML, C#, XML, HTML, and DHTML
- Design, development and integration experience as a Architect working in Server Side and Client Side environments
- Complete understanding of the development process
- Strong interpersonal skills, good judgment, exceptional eye for detail, and a positive attitude
- Be comfortable working in a complex, fast-paced competitive environment
- Bachelorâ€™s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
Must Love Dogsa