Thanks again for attending last week’s Founder Showcase – we hope you had a great time! The Founder Showcase is a quarterly event, so we’re always looking to improve – please leave us feedback atÂ http://surveymonkey.com/foundershowcase.
As a recap to the event;
MightyMeeting‘sÂ Dmitri TcherevikÂ won top pitch, winning $2500 in cash, $1000 in free legal fromÂ Cooley Godward Cronish LLP, a free 2-day rental of a Ferrari, and other prizes. He also got some great press in this
Other presenters included;
- Skydera -Â Skydera develops a cloud utility platform that it licenses to small and medium sized enterprise companies to manage public cloud infrastructure.Â Contact them.
- SnapitToMe -Â SnapItTo.Me helps people looking for photos find custom photography through hosted photo contests, saving them time and money, while helping photographers gain wider access to opportunities and credentialize their growing portfolios.Â Contact them.
- Molo Rewards -Â MoLo Rewards develops a platform for green loyalty programs and coupons using Near Field Communication (NFC) and Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) at the point of sale.Â Contact them.
- Timesight Systems -Â TimeSight Systems has developed an application which compresses stored video over time as it ages and becomes less valuable, thereby saving up to 90% of the storage normally required for hi-resolution surveillance video.Â Contact them.
- Bonvoy – Bonvoy is a Facebook application that allows users to book trips at discounted rates and share their plans and experiences with their friends.Â Contact them.
- Contineo -Â Â Contineo connects disparate medical information systems through a single unified mobile client, providing access to nurse call, electronic medical records and patient monitoring systems.Â Contact them.
- Peerbelt – Peerbelt is a search engine based on what you have searched for before, giving you personalized Â results based on your online search behavior.Â Contact them.
- PrivateOnlineDating -Â Online Dating 2.0: like Zoosk for Grownups!Â Contact them.
- ZeSecret -Â ZeSecret is a mathematically safe way to make a first move in online dating.Â Contact them.
- UDemy -Â Udemy enables anyone to create webinars or online courses and share them with the world.Â Contact them.
- Info-Surge -Â Info-Surge offers a web solution to help health care professionals educate patients about medical procedures.Â Contact them.
And in case you weren’t able to speak with any of the great companies at our Pitch Tables, here they are;
- RentCycle -Â RentCycle is the central marketplace for renting anything online.Â Contact them.
- Seergate – SeergateÂ has developed a single-deployment platform allowing direct connectivity between online activities and banks for real time payments.Â Contact them.
- LockerBlogger -Â LockerBlogger aims to become the ultimate hub for the global sports community.Â Contact them.
- All.com -Â All.com is disruptive application for the music industry.Â Contact them.
- MyNextCustomer -Â MyNextCustomer helps businesses optimize their marketing by trackingÂ and measuring the ROI across ALL media (online, offline, and social).Â Contact them.
- MyJobChart -Â MyJobChart is an online chore chart for kids with a reward store.Â Contact them.
- Arctrieval -Â Arctrieval makes it easy for healthcare providers and consumers to manage their medical correspondence and health privacy rights.Â Contact them.
- VSee -Â VSee is an application sharing and multiparty videoconferencing software designed to boost remote team productivity.Â Contact them.
- FilterFoundry -Â Filter Foundry is a business social network for creative professionals.Â Contact them.
- iGetBetter -Â iGetBetter is a patient care web application that allows physicians to deliver and receive important progress data in real-time.Â Contact them.
- Chron ITS -Â Chron ITS provides software to television service providers that works with their existing systems to add rich telephony control, device management, and social TV enabling functionality.Â Contact them.
- Hipui -Â Hipui Aura virtualization technology moves the App and UI layer of a mobile device to the cloud to make cross-platform development simpler.Â Contact them.
And a special thanks again to our sponsors, including;
- Cooley Godward Cronish LLP
- Sun Startup Essentials
- PeopleConnect Staffing
- Girls in Tech
We hope to see you at future Founder Showcase events!
-Â TheFunded.com and Founder Institute team
Some of my outakes, for pictures of the parade, to see more of the actual parade pics check them out on LockerBlogger
Panel to discuss Houston’s Father Knows Best Basketball Tour, plus the importance of their own fathers Wade Houston, Edwin Ferguson and Jerome Rhodes in their professional and personal lives
Former New York Knicks captain Allan Houston, a two-time NBA All-Star and Olympic gold medalist, will be at ESPN Zone Tuesday, June 16 for a Father’s Day Q&A along with New York Jets standouts Brickashaw Ferguson and Kerry Rhodes.
The event will be streamed live online in partnership with LockerBlogger, a new social networking platform for sports enthusiasts connecting athletes and fans. Watch live at: fkbnation.com, allanhouston.com, lockerblogger.com, Continue the discussion with Allan, Brickashaw, Kerry and others by visiting them at lockerblogger.com.
The panel will discuss Houston’s “Father Knows Best” Basketball Tour, which culminates Father’s Day Weekend in New York City with a clinic at Rucker Park, plus discuss the importance of strong bonds between fathers and their children, including their own.
Ferguson was the Jets fourth overall selection in the 2006 NFL draft and has started every game at left tackle since joining the team. Rhodes, an All-Pro selection in 2006, has recorded 12 interceptions and 354 tackles in his four seasons in New York. All three players are founders of local youth foundations in New York including the Allan Houston Legacy Foundation, the Dâ€™Brickashaw Ferguson Foundation and the Rhodes Charity.
The Q&A will be moderated by ESPNEWS anchor Mike Hill, who grew up in the Bronx, and will give fans the opportunity to ask questions. The event is free and open to the public and will include a brief autograph session following the Q&A.
For more information on the â€œFather Knows Bestâ€ Tour visit FKBNation.com.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
6:30 p.m. ET
ESPN Zone located in Times Square
New York, NY 10036
For more information on this event, please contact: